Dr. Jennifer Doble completed her residencies in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and in Internal Medicine at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor. She received her medical degree from Brown University Medical School in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Brain injury, spinal cord injury, general rehabilitation
- Women’s preventive health care
- Intrathecal baclofen, Botulinum
- Spasticity management
- Neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation